Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo IM...Profile/Contact Details Privacy?

I am not sure how this person got my IM/YAHOO ID. I just signed into IM and it popped up. I have requested details from this person. They have not responded. I want to know, how can this happen, and what can I do to prevent it from happening again. I know you can lock out people not on your list in IM, but I want to know how they got my info in the first place, and I thought you needed to "invite" someone to IM first. My 360' Profile is "Personal", as well as my Yahoo Profile. (to my knowledge)...so how do people get this info?


Your response is appreciated.

Yahoo IM...Profile/Contact Details Privacy?
Here is a link to a Yahoo Messenger Help Request Form. Make sure to go into more detail when describing your problem:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...


No comments:

Post a Comment