Monday, November 16, 2009

The default profile linked to my IM can not be displayed. It doesn't say it doesn't exist...just a white page!

This profile took months to create with lots of pictures and information. Please help me located the original profile. I am hesitant to start another one for fear it will happen again. It's to much work, to many hours to put into something, without a way to back it up knowing that can just be lost at any time. Please help!

The default profile linked to my IM can not be displayed. It doesn't say it doesn't exist...just a white page!
Hello. I can't be of help to you but I just wanted to state that it's been weeks and I still can't view profiles or edit my own. I've emailed yahoo several times and they keep telling me the problem is on their end and it will be fixed soon. Still waiting.... I did try to make another yahoo profile and I still have the problem. Just wanted to let you know that it probably won't help you either. Sorry that I can't be of help but I certainly hope that yahoo fixes this problem soon because I'm very frustrated with all of this. Good Luck to you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment