Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why i'm unable to chat with others by using my new profile ID?

I am using 6 other profiles on my Yahoo default ID. I can chat %26amp; join rooms using these profiles or my default ID. But some days ago when i deleted one of my profile %26amp; create a new profile, i come to know that i am unable to join any chat room by using my new profile %26amp; also i can't receive other's messages until i sign out %26amp; sign in back. when i join a room by using my new profile,after verification i can't see users %26amp; these messages in room. But when i join a room by using my other old profiles, i can see users, their messages %26amp; can chat with them. plz tell me how can i chat with my new profile?

Why i'm unable to chat with others by using my new profile ID?
If none of the suggestions in the other answers help, here is a link to Yahoo! Messenger 8 Help Form:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...


No comments:

Post a Comment