Monday, November 16, 2009

I have updated my profile and days later it is still not showing my updates.?

I have multiple times updated and updated my profile. When I go into my profile to update it, it shows all my updates I have previously entered, but my profile to other users shows no change.

I have updated my profile and days later it is still not showing my updates.?
There is a help page titled "How do I edit my profile?" located at http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/md/md-18.h... Just follow the instructions on that page. If you have and the problem continues, click on the 'No' button located at the bottom of the page, fill out the form that loads, and click 'Send' to escalate the issue to the Yahoo! Member Directory customer care team. Here is the information from that page:





Q: How do I edit my profile?





A: You can edit or customize your profile by adding text, images, your own voice, and even links to the other Yahoo! services that you use.


Go to the Yahoo! Member Directory and click My Profiles in the top-right corner of the page. Click the "Edit" link next to the profile you want to change. You can edit your profile on the next page.





The profiles edit page shows you exactly what other users will see, except that the yellow edit bar will not be present. You will only see the edit bar if you are logged into your own account and viewing your profiles.





To learn how to create your own sound file to use in your Yahoo! profiles, please read How do I add a voice clip?.





Page located at: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/md/md-18.h...


No comments:

Post a Comment