Friday, November 13, 2009

What is Embedded ICC profile and how can I get rid of it?

I edited a pic in Hp photosmart. I saved it as a Jpg. When I try to oopen it is Photoshop CS2 I get the message, "The embedded ICC profile cannot be used because the ICC profile is invald. Ignoring the profile." When I click cancel it gets rid of it, when I click continue, the entire pic is red and stays that way. This has happened several times but not always. please help!!!

What is Embedded ICC profile and how can I get rid of it?
embedded ICC profile,


http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCont...





this type of file or information is tagged within the image for manufacture/ printers use, so they can calibrate monitor/ printer settings, and not needed for personal photo use, so if you are sending to professional print shop, may need to keep , if not, check hp settings and photoshop settings for these preferences, may be able to save copy as duplicate without same data,


http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps8_col...





..

shark teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment