Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why is my myspace profile privet?!?

so i made my myspace [[again]] {i've had 3} (i change 'em cuz i dont like the url) lolz!


butt ne wayz! y the hell is it privet!?!?


wen i go to "edit profile" and go throu all the things it says my profile is not on privet butt wen i sign out and look it is!


wuts wrong???


if you could check if my profile is privet please?


myspace.com/pineappleslap





and explain wuts wrong!!!


please help!!!


%26gt;=/

Why is my myspace profile privet?!?
yeah you need to ask someone about that. it could be yet another myspace bug. they have many lol. that happened to one of my friends
Reply:Start by making sure you are logged in


Click on "Home" in the top navigation menu from any MySpace web page.


Click on “Account Settings”


Click “Privacy Settings”


Make your selections on this page.


Click “Change Settings”.


No comments:

Post a Comment