Monday, November 16, 2009

Mail to a secondary (profile) account?

i have several profiles under the same account. I can receive mail to my primary ID or course, but is it also possible to receive mail sent to one of my profile ID's?





Why don't they divert mail sent to them to my default, primary mail account? I wrongly assumed they did and signed up to a site using that email address. I now can't change it with them because it requires me to enter a code that they send to it. As i don't receive anything, i am stuffed.





Should i delete that profile and sign up with the same name so it then becomes a primary ID and can then be able to receive mail. Or is there some lag time before that name becomes available again.

Mail to a secondary (profile) account?
You can create a second email account on the same Yahoo! account. Sign into Yahoo! Mail, choose Options in the right hand corner, under Management choose Mail Addresses. You can only get one extra mail address for your account.





Click On "Get Started" In this area you can choose the name of your new address. Once you have created the address you can modify how the name will appear to the receipients in the Options/Management/General Preferences section.





For addition explanation and information go to


http://chatauthority.com/yahoosecondemai...





I don't think it will solve your problem if they have already sent the email. It would have bounced back by now. You can try to add the second email address and then,. if possible, get the code sent to the email addy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment