Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can I receive email at my profile name at yahoo.com?

I have created a profile name on my yahoo account. When I try to send an email to profile-name@yahoo.com, it comes back with "The following addresses had delivery problems:





%26lt;profile-name@yahoo.com%26gt;


Permanent Failure: Other address status


Delivery last attempted at Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:22:30 -0000





Can't I use the profile names I've created to receive email?

Can I receive email at my profile name at yahoo.com?
Yes you should be able to...check and make sure that all the numbers and spacing is right...and any Underscores(_) are in the right place
Reply:A more experienced user can tell you for sure, but the profile is actually tied to an email account, not an account itself.

Home and Leisure software

No comments:

Post a Comment