Monday, November 16, 2009

What happened to my Yahoo answers profile?

In September I asked a question here on this forum and created a user profile called justwondering. When I logged in today, the system acted like it had never seen me before and required me to re-enter all the profile info. Now when I look at the question I posted in September


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...





there is the first profile I created called justwondering that shows member since September 7,2006 with 179 total points.





But if you click on the profile for this question, it shows justwondering, member since December 16, 2006 with 101 points.





This system sucks.

What happened to my Yahoo answers profile?
There is a glitch in the system today probably caused by the bots that got in today. Yahoo! will have it all worked out soon enough.

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment