Monday, November 16, 2009

Changing your profile pic...?

This is about my actual yahoo profile. Not yahoo 360 or this yahoo answer thing. Just my normal yahoo profile. I have one pic. I want to change it to a different one. I've tried changing it, where it tells you to browse for one and all that. I'll pick the picture, but when I click ok it just takes me to my yahoo photos. It won't change the pic! This is the same way I've always changed my pic, and I've never had any problems with it until now. Have they changed the process? f so, what am I doing wrong? If they haven't changed the process how do I get it to work for me?

Changing your profile pic...?
Yahoo!, Inc. is constantly making changes to improve their programs. When a programmer changes one line, it quite often affects another program in the Yahoo system. And this time, it hit you. Congratulations. Call them at 1-866-562-7219 and complain about it. Be firm and don't accept a wish-washy answer from the new high school kid on the phones. DEMAND! to talk to a supervisor. Don't be a hollering complainer. They put everything about you on their computer Notes. You'll be a marked bad news caller from now on. Be nice. If you're not satisfied, tell the person on the other end "Thank You." and call back in a few hours or even the next day. I tell you this, because I've gone through it. You're a customer.
Reply:I personally use Picasa to Edit my pictures. it's free and easy to use.





Moreover,


With Picasa, you can organize your pictures on your computer easily, Share your pics with friends by sending email and making Picture CD , Edit your pics, making many special effects only by one click.





Here to download for free:


http://picasa.ifastnet.com





Hope it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment