Monday, November 16, 2009

How do i ensure my model profile show up in google?

I have a few modeling profiles on websites, such as model mayhem. I want my profile to show up when i search for my name.


When i search for my name other girls modeling profiles come up, with comments I have left, but not my profile!


When i search for other girls names on MM they comeup.





Why doesnt mine n how can I ensure it does?





Please help, i need as much coverage as i can get.

How do i ensure my model profile show up in google?
If your name is unique you should start to see your name appear on Google and other searches in a few weeks. It takes time to make it into the system.





If your name is not unique, it may be there, but buried behind other people with similar names.

false teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment