Monday, November 16, 2009

Facebook limited profile?

If I have the Photo Application on my facebook page, what do those people on my limited profile page see? Will they see the albums and not able to view them? Or will they see nothing at all? I want to know if these people will have any way of knowing they are on my limited profile list.

Facebook limited profile?
anyone on your limited list cannot see any of your applications at all unless they are in one of your networks and your settings allow everyone in your network to view your page. but if not that means no they can't see your photos since it's an application you can add and delete. but they are able to see you profile pictures, but that's no big deal because you could just move them to a photo album right? you can edit what people on your limited profile list can see here: http://www.facebook.com/privacy.php?view...





hope this helps =)


No comments:

Post a Comment