Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to get my ADULT yahoo ID & profile to show BACK on yahoo IM ?

My 94 yahooIM buddies know and approved me by my ADULT Default yahoo ID and profile, about 5 yrs ago.





But after unwitting changes I made 2 yrs ago..when yahoo said everyone's real name had to be there,my REAL NAME yahooID is showing up on yahoo IM and my adult buds say who is that ? About 2 years ago I somehow unwittingly was made to move these buds all over to my real name !





When I click n MESSENGER, and then on MY PROFILES, it would let me make the ADULT ID my default profile, BUT IT says my primary profile (REAL NAME) is ALWAYS ACTIVE - it has no dropdown box option). [Also when I try to delete my REAL NAME profile in Yahoo EDIT, the REAL NAME STILL shows up in yahooIM.





How do I get my ADULT name back with my 94 adult buds so they will recognize me ?





I don't want to get a new yahoo Id because then I'd have to get approval for ADULT's 94 friends all over again !

How to get my ADULT yahoo ID %26amp; profile to show BACK on yahoo IM ?
go to the url listed below and at the botom of the page check mark the box to make it an adult listing.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment