Monday, November 16, 2009

Somebody made my hi5 profile without my realization?

somebody made hi5 profile by using his or her passord using slang words and givin my photos.now i am not understaning how to delete it as i don't know the profile passord and i don't know who the person is and wanting me people know that i am a very bad girl and my giving my photos trying to prove that i made that hi5 profile. help me to delete it send me the answer at parlstarry@yahoo.com.

Somebody made my hi5 profile without my realization?
You will have to notify hi5 thru email, fax, or phone. This has been a problem with hi5 lately where profiles are being copied %26amp; posted by someone else.





In the future, keep your photo's private or don't put them up at all.





Here is the numbers that I have:


phone: 415-404-6094


fax: 415-704-3482


They are located in San Francisco, CA USA





Hope you get it worked out


steadfast 1 %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;


No comments:

Post a Comment