Monday, November 16, 2009

I don't understand how 'hide profile' and 'who's viewed me' on Match.com work...?

Match.com says 'As long as you both have a visible Portrait, you can see anyone who has been looking at you and anyone you're checking out will know it, too. ' But then they say that if you do not want someone to know you have looked at their profile, you should hide your profile.





So, I'm confused. If I look at someone's portrait with my profile hidden, but then later on I make it visible again, will I show up in their 'who's viewed me?' search once my profile is visible? Or does hiding my portrait when I look at theirs mean they won't be able to tell at all that I have viewed them, even once my portrait is visible again?

I don't understand how 'hide profile' and 'who's viewed me' on Match.com work...?
Anybody can view your profile unless you blocked them.


1 comment:

  1. I'm Jay Lee Open book, hidden profile ? I just meet girl Match.com online one picture that all I get, so sweet email, am feeling like meet my soul mate, first I meet my dream girl. day by day realize that just too different to be in a relationship together; I'm an open book, and profile even one picture ad to my Facebook.
    hidden profile; cheat on under false pretenses ! so par I marry to focused on seed of flowers/reaching for star? I seen Angel it is going happen! come to woman I give key to my heart so par I meet girl online looking for chip scam. if you are looking for love with total package upfront ID yourself also I stand from the beginning one night with me ? test to be compatible, blow the rest away. ji6066@gmail.com Facebook Jay Lee

    ReplyDelete