Thursday, November 19, 2009

Want old Profile Back!!!!!?

Ok 360 is now the only thing people can see when they go to my profile and the only thing I can see now as well. I have tried to change the display me as thing to the first one and set everything to private and it still links this stupid 360 page. I have had this 360 page for months and it has never been the default, this just started this week what the hell????? Does anyone have any other ideas on how to get my old profile back I mean I can't even see my photo albums any more.

Want old Profile Back!!!!!?
http://profiles.yahoo.com/(your ID here)





Try this and if it works...set it as your "default profile"





GO TO YOUR 360 PROFILE PAGE


CLICK "SETTINGS"


THEN LOOK FOR THIS:


Simple URL: [X]%26lt;---CLICK THAT BOX


Activate my Simple URL


(http://360.yahoo.com/roxy_still_rocks)(U... YOUR ID)


Activating your Simple URL lets people who know your Yahoo! ID, roxy_still_rocks, find your Yahoo! 360° page.


No comments:

Post a Comment