Monday, November 16, 2009

Can you find my profile?

I have checked out other answers and it says to go to messenger then my profiles, create and edit my profile. But all that comes up is user profile and it takes me no where?

Can you find my profile?
OK, I went through this so I could tell u exactly how to get a profile. Click on "my account" next to ur UserID at the top center of the page in Yahoo Answers. U will be prompted for ur password, then it will take u to ur acct where u can "create/edit" ur profile. Just follow the screen instructions. For more help, go to Yahoo help.





U can also access ur acct by clicking on ur UserID in the upper right portion of the screen of Yahoo Mail.
Reply:goto messenger then my profiles and click on ur name that appears as a hyperlink which appears under profile id


hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment