Monday, November 16, 2009

Paid yr. subscript. to Yahoo Pers. (Profile submitted,waiting approve.) Why never "okayed" & "deletes self"?

Profile submitted, "wait for e-mail %26amp; "okay". Never recieve e-mail "ok" %26amp; profile "deletes itself", WHY?? does my profile not "stay there" for others to see/read? I have to keep making 1 every time I go there. Feel i'm paying for service i'm not getting! WHAT DO I DO? so my profile does not "delete itself" everytime. WHY is it not posted so everyone can read it? I have set "everyone to see in Yahoo Personals".

Paid yr. subscript. to Yahoo Pers. (Profile submitted,waiting approve.) Why never "okayed" %26amp; "deletes self"?
I suggest that you escalate this issue directly to the Yahoo! Pesronals customer care team. Just go to http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/pers/c... fill out the form, and click 'Send' to escalate this to the Yahoo! Personals customer care team.
Reply:Have you tried contacting Yahoo personals and asking that same question, maybe they could tell you why it keeps happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment