Monday, November 16, 2009

My aim profile?

i wanna make my aim profile all summerish, and i have the quotes and all but i need like the awesome colors. where do i get them? dont give me websites to like places to get quotes and whatever cause i dont want that!


if you look at this random girl that i founds profile its all like colorful..


greetygrl3


or meggx333x





and i can gt basic colors but not like cool colors.


help please and you will be my best friend!


thankssss!

My aim profile?
try taking a look at some of the websites here : )





http://groups.xanga.com/groups/group.asp...
Reply:quotes


- The Sun Gets Hot


And The Moon Gets Hazy


Summer 2007


It's Gonna Be Crazy





-lets go cruising - you %26amp; me


salty air - my sun kissed hair


endless summer-just


take me there





-Vacation Spots


Deep Thoughts


Day is Bright


Party at Night


no Sleeping


Pool Leaping


hot Guys


Butterflies


Sexy Tan Line


its Summer Time





-Flip Flops


Belly Tops


Palm Trees


Cute Capris


Sunglasses


Backstage Passes


Top Down


Cruising 'round Town


As the sun Dims


Comes late night Swims


Tan Lines


isn't summer just devine?





-pool parties - flip flops


short skirts - tank tops


when its warm, hit the beach


w/ smoothies that taste like peach


pretty hammock – warm breeze


awesome concerts – cool cds


ice cream - movies - mall


summer *07 has it all





-BRiNG ON THE BiKiNiS


No comments:

Post a Comment