Monday, November 16, 2009

Change age profile?

so i have a blog in yahoo, I don't have the pard called "Places I've lived" in my profile. I just found out that if i'm not over 18 then i can't have that part, so I'm wondering If in 3 years (I'm 15 now), when I'm over 18, will yahoo change my age in my profile so i can have the part called "places i've lived"? (well 3 years it's such a long time and I don't want to create a new blog)

Change age profile?
This is the case with Yahoo 360.


But you can try to click on the 'edit personal information' and on the top of the page to the right is expert settings, click on that. If it does not show or work then you need to wait until you are 18.


But you should know that it is best not to give out that information on any web site. This is dangerous to do. For the young and the old/.
Reply:go to your messenger click on my profile and edit your profile

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment