Friday, November 13, 2009

I just posted a profile in Yahoo Personals. Is my e-mail address hidden? I'd prefer not to make it public.

I created a profile in Yahoo Personals. While filling out the form, my primary e-mail address appears on the form - I don't remember if you have a choice. I would prefer not to make my primary address visible and use and alternate (ie disposable) e-mail address. I tried to edit this information in my profile, but could not see where to do it. Is it possible to specify a different e-mail address? Do I have to delete the profile and recreate it? Thanks for your help

I just posted a profile in Yahoo Personals. Is my e-mail address hidden? I'd prefer not to make it public.
I think you may go back into your profile and edit it. There should be a place to click on to keep your address hidden. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment