Thursday, November 19, 2009

Y does my myspace profile picture have a red x on my friends computer? & y is my page not showing up correctly

My computer is showing my myspace profile picture just fine, but my friends computer is showing a red x where my picture should be. it is just for my profile tho. the rest of her friends have their profile pictures showing. Sometimes my picture is showing, but mos tof the time its the red x. Also, My page is not displaying on her computer the way I made it. But again, it is displaying correctly on my computer. What is goin on???

Y does my myspace profile picture have a red x on my friends computer? %26amp; y is my page not showing up correctly
There's likely too many tabs open in the browser, or the bandwidth is stretched on that page w/ too many embeds, files, pictures, etc.





Either way, there is an apparent lack of memory, so try deleting your browsing history %26amp; cache to clear out some space %26amp; help with loading. Keep in mind also that there may be issues with the website as well.

teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment