Monday, November 16, 2009

I'd like to create a 360 profile page but I have too many questions I can not find the answers anywhere.?

I want to make sure I do not loose my original Yahoo profile information. Can I keep both the original Yahoo profile and a 360 until I make sure all is well and nothing is lost and that I like it? I have had my profile for several years now and I think that original join date adds to your credability. If my "join" date says todays date that does say anything to me about haw credable the member is or how honest they are. Because 360 is a beta version does that mean it might disapear or update in the future causing problems or things to disapear from the 360? If I dont like the 360 is it easy to switch back to the regular yahoo profile? Is the 360 more seceptable to those you do not want to have acces to your profile?

I'd like to create a 360 profile page but I have too many questions I can not find the answers anywhere.?
Using Yahoo! 360 as your profile page now will not at all alter your original profile. It will stay there, and you can make your original profile the default at anytime by going to the Settings on your 360 page.
Reply:I recommend joining the Yahoo! 360° Users Group where a lot of the same questions are being asked and answered by a lot of friendly Yahoo! 360° enthusiasts.

dedicated server

No comments:

Post a Comment