Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I find this Myspace profile!?

So yesterday I made a profile for my dog ( don't ask). I spent hours on it, decorated it, etc.





It turned out wonderfully, but I logged out and now I can't log in! I guess I forgot my password, that may be the problem, BUT, when I tried to recover it of course the password would be sent to my e-mail.





SO...I tried to log on to that e-mail address but couldn't! I hadn't used it in a while so it got shut down for innactivity. So I can't recover the profile;





SO...I tried to search for the profile on Myspace but no results ( I never confirmed the profile or gave it a username, if that makes a difference).





What do I do!? I spent hours on this thing! :(

How can I find this Myspace profile!?
did u try searchin by e-mail?











p.s. i have to ask... y'd u make one for ur dog?


No comments:

Post a Comment