Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Original profile before creating my 360?

once l decided to create my yahoo 360 my original profile disappeared. how do l get this back and put my yahoo 360 as a link as l see others have done?

Original profile before creating my 360?
Go to your 360 page and click on SETTINGS. Then in BASIC INFO, scroll down to where it says YAHOO IDENTITY DISPLAY and choose the FIRST option. Scroll down a little bit farther and where it says to activate your simple URL...put a check mark in that box. Copy that URL, then click save. This should give you your OLD Yahoo profile back. Once you are back into your OLD Yahoo profile, you can paste that simple URL that you copied in there and you will have a link to your 360 profile there. Don't forget to click save when done.


No comments:

Post a Comment