Friday, April 16, 2010

How do I make Yahoo 360 my default profile that people see?

When i right click on peoples names and view their profile sometimes it goes instantly to their 360 profile...how do i make it to where when people go to view my profile it goes to the 360 profile as well?

How do I make Yahoo 360 my default profile that people see?
add your original picture in your profile, and add your views about life, friendship, family,, your hobbies etc. as well as what are you looking for......????? and remember one thing try to give your real information and you will feel the difference
Reply:1. Click on Settings in the upper right at http://360.yahoo.com/


2. Scroll down to the Yahoo! Identity Display Section.


3. Under your Yahoo! ID, select the 2nd or 3rd "Display me as" option.


4. Save your new settings.





And that's it. People will be sent to your 360 page automatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment