Monday, April 12, 2010

How do I get my profile out of the yahoo directory? I'm getting spam.?

I know that there is an option when you edit your profile to take it out of the yahoo directory, but my profile still shows up when I search for it. I am getting a few spams that don't go into bulk and I am pretty sure people are getting my email address/profiles from the directory search. The other names that they send it to are very similar to mine, so I'm guessing that they do you a search for all names that start with certain letters and hope that a few of them happen to be email addresses. Help?

How do I get my profile out of the yahoo directory? I'm getting spam.?
In options on the mail page enter account info and find the listing section to edit it.
Reply:I have some email addys that I have never had in the yahoo directory and I still get spam in my emails,so good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment