Friday, April 16, 2010

My profile?

i dont know how to get a picture of an ak (my favorite weopon)


on my picture profile thingy above the words the lvl 58

My profile?
First create an account with ... flickr


http://flickr.com/





Upload the image from your pc in ".jpeg" or ".jpg" or ".jpe" format.





Click on the "Your Photos"





Scroll down to the bottom of the page





Click on the tab at the very bottom right-hand side "+MY Y!"


--------------------------------------...





For Yahoo! 360° ... create or go to your Yahoo! 360° account.





On the 360° "Home Page" ... just below the currently viewed avatar you'll see ..





Compose Blog Entry


Start Sharing Photos


"Edit My Page"


Invite a Friend





Click on the "Edit My Page"


On the following edit page ...





Click "Edit Personal Photos" just above the current avatar to change it.





--------------------------------------...





If you want to add the image to Yahoo Answers ...





Click on your current image or avatar


This takes you to your profile page.





Just to the right of the image you'll see …





Public view of my profile


"Edit My Info"


Click the "Edit My Info"








I suggest uploading images to http://www.flickr.com/.


Yahoo! Photos will be officially closed on Thursday, September 20, 2007.


No comments:

Post a Comment