Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How can I get my yahoo profile page and my yahoo 360 page to both be up without deleting one or the other?

I have both a yahoo profile and a yahoo 360page, and I see some people have both up with a link to their 360 page on their yahoo profile. I was wondering how they did that, because as soon as I set up my 360 page, my profile disappeared.

How can I get my yahoo profile page and my yahoo 360 page to both be up without deleting one or the other?
You can separate yahoo profile page and yahoo 360 page. Effectively, you will get the old profile back as it was.





Here are the steps:


1) Go to your 360 page.


2) Click on "Settings" near top right corner, i.e. http://360.yahoo.com/edit/identity.html


3) Select "Display me as %26lt;your_nickname%26gt;", i.e the first out of the three options. This is the critical step.


4) That's It. Go to %26lt;your_yahoo_id%26gt;http://profiles.yahoo.com/%26lt;your_yahoo_id... and your old profile IS BACK!





(Note: If you have multiple Yahoo aliases as I do, you need to change each and every one of them to unlink profiles.)
Reply:To make your Profile show up again,





* Log into your Yahoo! 360° account


* Click on "Settings" in the top right corner


* Scroll down to your "Yahoo! Identity Display"


* Choose the FIRST option of the three ("Display me as: YOURIDHERE")


* Scroll down to the bottom and click "save"





Once you do that, then go back to your Profile and add the link to your 360° page to your Profile.


No comments:

Post a Comment