Friday, April 16, 2010

Myspace profile different in IE...?

Hey my name is Andrea...I'm just wondering how I can make my profile look the same in both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer??? I got it how I want it to look in Mozilla, but it looks completely different when I view it in Internet Explorer!! Thanks!

Myspace profile different in IE...?
What BountyJack said.





If you're trying to effect the look so that others will see it a certain way. People viewing it are doing so with different browsers and people can even customize the same browser to display things differently.





So if you're not just doing it for your own view, it's a moot point since you can't have perfect control over the way others are seeing it.
Reply:The browsers use different technologies, and your myspace profile will look different in FireFox and IE. I have the same problem, it's not possible to fix.

teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment