Friday, April 16, 2010

How do i edit my picture in my profile?

Hello and how are you? Why i can't edit my picture in my profile and on my page of my profile it said The Edit Picture feature is temporarily unavailable. But how long would it take to fix it so i can put a picture in my profile and how many can i put some pictures in my profile? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

How do i edit my picture in my profile?
Hello Sharon!!


I am fine and how about you and your baby?





About picture in my profile:


Go to "My Profile" page;


Click "Edit my Info"


At Picture option -- select "Use my Yahoo 360 Picture";


Click Preview;


Click OK.





Note: You must have at least 3 downloaded pictures in your yahoo 360 page





THIS IS THE NORMAL PROCEDURE THAT I KNOW and it has been working so far.





From when are you getting this "temporarily unavailable"? Sometimes it takes much time to update some qualities. If i were you, i would wait until tomorrow or give it like at least 2 hours.





Best Wishes.





Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
Reply:Its kinda hard to tell when the problem will be fixed by yahoo. Its not something that your doing incorrectly, its been that way for over a week now.


Merry Christmas to you and yours as well


No comments:

Post a Comment