Monday, May 4, 2009

What does my astrological profile say about me ? (Extra Question about my lover's profile included )?

My astrological profile is as follows:


Sun: Capricorn


Moon: Cancer


Rising: Capricorn


Venus: Capricorn


Mars: Capricorn


Jupiter: Scorpio


Saturn: Aquarius


Uranus: Capricorn


Neptune: Capricorn


Pluto: Scorpio





What does that say about me ? :P


Also, I want to know if we are compatible, astrologically, anyway.





This is my boyfriend's Astrological Profile:





Sun: Virgo


Moon: Sag.


Ascending: Cancer


Mars: Libra


Jupiter: Scorpio


Saturn: Picses


Uranus: Capricorn


Neptune: Capricorn


Pluto: Scorpio.

What does my astrological profile say about me ? (Extra Question about my lover's profile included )?
Wow you are a true capricorn! Well, you are an emotional capricorn, but you don't need to do much research just read what they say for capricorn and you're done! :)





I'm sorry I can't say much about your compatibility but virgo-capricorn, scorpio-capricorn seems good.
Reply:ABOUT YOU:


http://horoscopes.aol.com/astrology/capr...





LOVE


Yes, you are very compatible. The sun signs appear to be dominant out of all the planet signs, which influences your relationship. Your moon signs are don't match, but they are physically attracted. Your ascending/rising signs are opposites (south/north) but this is what makes Cancer and Capricorn alike. There is trouble with Mars-- Capricorn and Libra don't match... but, you're both Scorpios in Jupiter, so that will clear things up. For Saturn, Pisces and Aquarius are too different-- but Uranus has both of your temperaments on the level (Capricorn=Capricorn). Lastly Pluto, promotes a big understanding between the two of you-- Scorpio will understand Scorpio without words.


No comments:

Post a Comment