Monday, May 4, 2009

Havin problems with myspace profile AGAIN?

thought it was resolved when "Mark Nightro" helped and answered my last question...it did help the position somewhat on where my comments/friend module should go, but for some reason it is still not where it should be...if you go on my profile, scroll all the way down..and you can see what i'm talkin about..





i have no clue what i did, but it is still buggin the crap outta me...





if neone has any clue, especially you "Mark Nightro"...it would be very much appreciated...





thank you..





here's my profile again....





http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

Havin problems with myspace profile AGAIN?
If you can't get any kind of answers here, try the same question in computers.I think a lot of people knows about that problem.Just try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment