Monday, May 4, 2009

My computer can't load my profile?

i have windows xp and at the welcome screen it says it can't load my profile for either not having the security rights or corrupt profile. this happened out of nowhere and i dont know how to fix it. i have to use a "temporary profile" but i want to use my own profile because it has all my documents and i don't want to lose them, also i dont know if my downloads will remain there. again i dont know how this happened and i dont know how to fix it please help

My computer can't load my profile?
If you go on someone Else's profile, you can still view and back up your files. I recommend going on someones Else's profile and backing up all your files. Note: C:\WINDOWS\Profiles is the directory. Then delete the account and keep all the files. Lastly, make yourself a new profile! Another note: If your profile is SEVERELY corrupt, you may not even be able to view the files :(


But most likely your profile is probably missing a file or two used to load the profile. You can probably view your profile


: - )


No comments:

Post a Comment