Monday, May 4, 2009

Face Limited profile question?

Id like to know, is there a way of changing the settigs on my facebook so that some1 who is currently able to see my full profile only gets to see my limited profile, but without them knowing ive made the switch,


I dont want some people on my friends list seeing these pics that I am about to upload!

Face Limited profile question?
Yes there is. click the privacy button on the top right, click profile, then pictures tagged of you (click the edit custom settings link), click all friends EXCEPT those on your limited profile. Then you have to move the friends you don't want seeing the pictures to you limited profile list (they wont be notified:)





*make sure that your are tagged in the pictures you dont want them to see.





EDIT


also, since you want to block thwe whole album, go here http://www.facebook.com/privacy/?view=ph... .


this will allow you to block the whole album form those on your limited profile list.


No comments:

Post a Comment